Sarasota FL Physician rocks


I was delighted to open the second section of my daily newspaper (The Sarasota (FL) Herald-Tribune) today, and see this picture.

Kristen Paulus is known to me as Dr. Kristin Paulus.  She is my primary care physician, and she is “the best”.

Her husband Dr. Kyle Ruffing (see Milo’s last name) is a neurologist with whom I have consulted, and he too is a fabulous physician.

(Photo' and caption from the Sarasota Herald-Tribune)


Kristen Paulus of Sarasota is joined by her son, Milo Ruffing, 10, at the 7th annual Mother's Day Brunch at Marie Selby Gardens in Sarasota on Sunday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"