Wondrous smells and a good Sarasota Auto Repair Business.


I drove down to Sam’s Auto Repair on Lockwood Ridge Road this morning. I took my car there for some routine maintenance.

Penne came with me.  She loves to ride in the car.

After leaving my car at Sam’s, she and I walked home. It’s a 1 ½ mile walk which is easily achievable in half an hour.

Penne was in dog heaven.  This was new territory for her.  So many new things to see, and more importantly -  so many new and interesting smells.

It was a wonderful adventure for Penne.
--------------------------------------------------

And by the way:-  Sam’s is an old fashioned (AAA listed) auto repair business.

I, and many others, trust them to be very efficient and not horribly expensive. It’s nice to recommend a locally owned and trustworthy business.

And as an AAA member I got a reduction of 10% in labour costs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"