Ah roasted vegetables



Mushrooms, sweet onions, green peppers.

PLUS parsnips, sweet potatoes, and carrots.

First I  par-boil the root vegetables.

When they have cooled I put them into a re-cycled plastic bag (the ones in which we place our veggies at the market), then add the softer vegetables (mushrooms, onions, peppers etc).

Then I add some olive oil, and "swish" the veggies around. This seems to be a very efficient way of coating the veggies.

That being done I place the veggies on a baking tray, then season them with back pepper, cayenne pepper, or rosemary.

Once seasoned, I roast  the vegetables for 40 minutes at 400 f.

Oh my goodness - this is fabulous food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"