Blue Light

At the behest of my good dermatologist  I will have some Blue Light treatment on March 25th in the hope that some of my precancerous spots on my pate will be destroyed.

The treatment is simple and painless  (look it up)..

However, after the treatment I will need to stay inside,  and away from direct sunlight for 48 hours.

I can live with that, but it is not so easy for my beloved pooch Penne. She will need to get out and about to pee and to poop whilst I am in semi-purdah.

My dear friends Ron and Charlotte Thompson  have come to the rescue..

 Penne will stay with them until the 48 hours are  completed . I can live with that!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"