Super friends and good meal on Christmas Day 2017

CHRISTMAS DAY 2017 


For the fourth year in a row I was with my friends (the Revd) Fred Emrich and Diana Emrich. 


Fred, jmp,Diana





We enjoyed a splendid buffet lunch at their Club on Longboat Key (Sarasota) FL.

Terrific salad bar with oysters on the half shell, shrimp, salmon, asparagus etc.

Over abundant and tasty main course buffet.

Desserts "to die for" especially if you like chocolate.






(I chose Flan for dessert - Spanish/American style. not British style.)


Flan U.K.

Flan USA/Spanish





================================================================

BEFORE DESSERT!




My main course, Veggies, Prime Rib, Turkey Breast  and Codfish (hidden under the Turkey Breast)



COOL!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"