Making my voice heard in Congress



Nelson

Rubio

Buchanan



I did what I had to do and called Florida's two Senators, and the Congressman for my district to express my utter dismay and deep alarm about President Trump's recent press conference with President Putin.

To place Putin on a level playing field with the Intelligence services of the United States on the matter of Russian interference in the 2016 election is surely a betrayal of our national interests, a betrayal which should be unequivocally condemned and repudiated in both houses of the U.S. Congress.

I asked the Senators and the Congressman to address this with boldness, and with loyalty to the U.S. Constitution.

For Florida voters

Senator Nelson (D)  202 224 5274
Senator Rubio (R) 202 224 3041
Representative Buchanan 202 225 5015 (I am in his District but I think that south Sarasota County is represented  by Rep Pat Toomey)

I got voice mail for Nelson and Rubio, I spoke to a living human being for Buchanan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"