Easter Fare 2019


Breakfast: Smoked Trout, Hard Boiled Eggs, Crispy buttered bread roll. Scandinavian inspired maybe?



Easter Basket from my friend Ashley L. - candies, chocolate easter bunny, hard boiled eggs (coloured),  and treats for Zion.

Home made rice pudding.  Not a traditional Easter dish, but I had deep desire for some, so I made my own.

Easter lunch with good friends at Sarasota's "Rosemary and Thyme" restaurant on North Orange Ave (see below).

 I chose a Sea Food salad, by no means a traditional Easter Dish,  because  my stomach demanded it.  'Twas delicious.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"