My 1976 and 1984 "archives"

 As I tidied a bookshelf  the booklet which had been prepared for my 1976 ordination "fell out" from the stack. 

Such memories!





DeWolf  Perry was my mentor, and Father in God. Of all the other participants only Keith Williams (aged about 16 in 1976), and Jay Haug (now the Revd John B Haug of Jacksonville, FL) are still alive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


In the meantime Matt B of the Western Mass.  Berkshire Hills came across this as he cleared up the home of his parents.  Matt's wife Sharon sent it to me today.

Bishop Wissemann was my predecessor in Pittsfield.  The "special intention" was re-consecrate the Sanctuary which had been extensively re modeled after his Rector-ship,  and before mine,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"