Not a Major Wound.... but

 On my way into my home today after shopping at Trader Joe's I stupidly carried two paper sacks of food at the same time,

The stupid bit was carrying two bags (one under each arm); as a result of which I was careless, and allowed my porch door to swing back and hit the back of my hand.

What a mess on this thin skinned part of the body.





What a mess.  Blood all over the place as I came into my home.

Then my frustration was exacerbated.  

"Why oh why" I ask, must they pack bandages/band aids/plasters in packets which are as secure as the gold at Fort Knox.


Don't the manufacturers understand that when you need a bandage/band aid/plaster,  you need it NOW, not ten minutes after the wound occurred. 

Ah well.  This is my grump of the day! And I need no sympathy for the bloody mess on the back of my left hand.

'Twould have been avoided had I not been in such a hurry for an activity which needed no hurry! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"