Z's at the Park

 



Zion and I often meet Zeus, a Pit Bull.  Zeus is usually with one or the other of what appear to be two brothers.

One brother is cautious and steers his dog away from Zion. The other brother is more relaxed and enable the dogs to go nose to nose.

We saw Zeus on last Wednesday afternoon.

As Zion and I got back to the parking lot we met a newbie - a mixed breed puppy called Zora.

Zora wasn't sure what to make of my big Zion.  She seemed to be both intrigued and nervous.

Zion was at his best. He stood rooted to the ground, tail a'wagging. Zora's owner gently encouraged her to move towards Zion.   That she did. and quickly began to enjoy the sweet attention of her "big new friend".

My wonderful Zion has a wonderful way of calming wee puppies. I am sure that he exhales valium.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"