I Love My Birthday!

 My usual greeting to those whose birthdays come up on Facebook is (for example) "Happy Maryday" or "Happy Peterday".

It's one day out of 365/366 on which the focus can rightly be on those whose birthdays we celebrate.

I've had a wonderful "John(or)Michael Day". I love it!

 I've received fifteen or so traditional birthday cards via the USPS, and more than ninety electronic greetings.  

Some scoff at Facebook or e-mail greetings, but not I.  It is great to know that family and friends from near and far think kindly of me, and send me heart felt greetings. Thank you!

Today's celebration of my birthday was dinner with four good friends at Sarasota's SIAM GULF RESTAURANT (North Tuttle and 17th near the Baltimore Oriels spring training ball park),

The food is consistently good.  I enjoyed a lovely spicy salad, with fresh and crispy greens, sweet and juicy tomatoes, and  (be still my beating heart) slices of tender flesh and crispy skin duck breast.

Who could ask for anything more? OR "Oh lucky man!"








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"