I Got the Giggles this afternoon. Thank Goodness. I needed them!

 



My friend A. stopped by this afternoon  to pick up the main course and the soups which I make for her and her  parents J and D every  weekend.

I usually deliver these comestibles to their home;   but today it was more convenient for A to get them at my home.


A. asked me about the main course I'd made.  A simple question indeed.

But for reasons I cannot understand ( but welcomed) I could not give her a direct answer,

Instead I began to giggle helplessly.  I could not stop.  I let my giggles take their course.


What a relief!  My uncontrolled giggles relieved so much tension in my body (sacroiliitis); and in my mind and spirit.  I had let my guard down.  OLE!  Good For Me!


And that main course?

Egg Noodles, cooked in coconut milk, with mirepoix veggies, mushrooms and  meat balls.


Good food, but my giggles were better!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"