Mystery Solved

 


The heretofore anonymous donor of a Jar of Gooseberry Conserve has fessed up.

His identity surprised me.  He is Bill T.  a parishioner at St. Stephen's Parish, Pittsfield MA and a former Superintendent of Schools for the City of Pittsfield, and later for the Mount Greylock (MA) School District.

He is a good and wise man.  His wife Nancy T was a well respected Professor at the Berkshire Community College. She and I share a love for the poems of Richard Wilbur.

Bill claims to have flown to London and back to secure my Jam.  He is a fibber!


Good "prank" Bill. I'd have never guessed you to be the Gooseberry Jam Chief Source!


😊






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"