The Gift Fairy Strikes Again.

 A few weeks ago I wrote a Blog/Facebook piece  (it was meant to be amusing) about those Pink Flamingo garden ornaments. Within a few days I received an anonymous Amazon Prime gift of a mini Flamingo  table decoration.

I could not figure out who might have sent this to me.  It was only when the donor  ( A.A. a woman who had not entered my oes!)anonymous gift radar) asked me if the Flamingoes had arrived.

A couple of days ago I wrote a Blog piece about Gooseberries (as one does!) and Gooseberry Jam.

The Gift Fairy immediately sprang  into action.  This arrived today (via Amazon Prime again).


Too funny!  Again I have no ideas as to the donor. (A. A. assures me that she was not ir-responsible.

Now I have two jars of goosegog Jam.  I'll give one to the English woman who lives nearby for her breakfast toast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"