My Favourite Wines : RE-POST


My good friend Donna C was recently at an afternoon "ladies party" for women in her neighbourhood.  Donna was very taken with a wine labelled "Conundrum".

 Now Donna wants me to enjoy a glass of Conundrum. I wonder why?

The unusual name for this California Red has led me to create my own Wordsmith Wines.

Tautological.   It's good. It's very good. It's truly good.

Bodacious.  The only wine for Trump supporters.  

Preposterous The wine which has all the sparkle of a good white wine, with  all the gravity of a red wine.  And it's not a wimpy Rosé.

Oxymoron. The perfect blend of  fresh ground coffee and  perrier water.    Vergèze, France meets Seattle, WA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"