When I get Crabby

When I get crabby I think of crab cakes.

I wasn't crabby today, but I had one of my home made cakes for supper tonight.


Misshaped, albeit utterly delicious crab cake, with heirloom tomatoes and coleslaw.


Oh so good!    I take no credit as a cook.  I am simply a "food assembler" who follows a fine recipe.  

These home made crab cakes have a ratio of crab to filler (in this case 5:1), exceeding by far yer average restaurant version.

And them heirloom tomatoes -  ah so sweet, ah so juicy.

"Amish Style" coleslaw courtesy of Sarasota's  Detwiler's  Farm Market.


--------------------------------------------------------------------

Eat your shells out Maryland!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"