I Thought That They Were Rednecks.

 I was stopped at a traffic light on Beneva; waiting to cross Fruitville.

Another car came up to my left.  I glanced over and thought "oh a couple of rednecks"; they were two young thirty something men.

They smiled; then they laughed; then they pointed.........

....... at Zion who had his head out of the passenger seat window.  I drew up a bit so that they could get a better view. One said  "he is so beautiful, he has made our day".

That's my Zion, creating joy each and every day.

"Rednecks?".   I remember something about "never judge a book by its cover".



Here's my boy, on Saturday 3rd October just after my friend Diego G and I had enjoyed coffee and conversation at the Panera Bread on University Parkway.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"