Garbanzos al curry

 


Great as a side dish with pork, chicken or lamb.  

Great (cooled) in all manner of salads. (I added a generous handful to a  spinach salad which was my evening meal today),

Great (cooled)  for nibbles at a party, or with pre-dinner drinks. (Be sure to provide spoons for your guests!)

I like mine cooled as the curry sauce gets thicker as it cools, and thereby  adds a wee bit of extra flavour to the beans


I took the easy route and used Patak's Tikka Masala Curry (a U.K. product), available in the international foods sections of many U.S. supermarkets.


The Curry Purists will find many fine recipes on line.


If you cannot find Garbanzo Beans use Chick Peas.  Bad joke!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"