I was caught red handed-------------

 ----------  when I peeled cooked beets in the prep to make BORSCHT.





Goodness me, I've never before eaten borscht, let alone made it.  But "something" urged me to hone my cooking skills by making borscht today : some for me:  some for my friends Jack, Donna and Ashley,  and some for my friend Muriel Q



By golly it looks good; and it tastes even better than it looks. No thanks to me - except for the ability to read and follow a recipe. (below).

" Ra ra ra" for Russian and Ukrainian peasant food.

https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/borscht/#recipe6191

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"