The End of the Washer Dryer Saga

 The water leak in my laundry room (fortunately separated from the main part of my Condo) having been solved; I set out to purchase a new washing machine and dryer.

"New?" you said. 

So did I. 

New appliances  (bottom of the range) would have set me back some $1300.

Pre-owned is my style (and fits my budget).

Sarasota's "Appliance Max"  to the rescue!  I am now the glad owner of a pre-owned washer and dryer for the modest sum of $549; delivered and installed. A local rather than a Big Box purchase.


Why buy new when pre-owned will outlive you?



"Maytag"  a pretty good brand.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll have to go to school to figure out the controls!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"