Unusual for me . sweet tooth breakfast 12th Jan 2021

 I departed from my usual protein rich breakfast for this.  I have no regrets!




English made raisin scones, and "Devonshire" clotted cream in this case made in Wiltshire, U.K., ( and purchased at our "Scots Corner" store in Sarasota,  a great source for foodstuffs from the United Kingdom),

High quality strawberry jam -  made in France.

Scones, jam and clotted cream are usually eaten in England at *Afternoon Tea (4:00 p.m.)

** Not to be confused with High Tea.

This morning I was in the mood to say "to hell with convention, I want it for Breakfast", I can be such a naughty rebel!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"