My Ruby Red Week (no blood or plasters/bandages involved this time).

Friday 9th April '21 I  finally staunched the flow of  ruby red blood on my left hand. 

But this was not to be the end.

I settled down to sip on a glass of red wine in the early evening. 

The universe had other things in mind.

I knocked the stem glass of wine, and created a sea of ruby red wine. I hadn't even sniffed it,

let alone taking a sip.

 (I managed to grab the wine glass before it fell to the floor).



Oh what a mess.

Zion wanted to lick it up, and started to do so until I uttered a firm "NO".

They say that there is no point in crying over split milk;  but wine is another matter!

Two wet-moppings later it's all gone; without the use of a bandage/plaster! (The tiled floor needed cleaning in any case).

But I cannot stop wondering about myself!  I don't do well with stemmed glasses.  My friend Ashley says that I should drink wine from a coffee cup  "No one will see" she said. What? "But I will" I replied.

Maybe I should drink white wine.  Then I won't see it on the floor 'cause I'll almost certainly spill it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"