The Incredible VERSATILE Egg


 So many ways to prepare them, cook them, and enjoy them. Each time they have a different flavour. The incredible VERSATILE egg.

Do you have a favourite? 

I'll tell you my favourite at the foot of this page














Scrambled, my favourite flavour.  Maybe because I add some half and half when I cook them!







EGGS 

What a versatile food:  '

Fried over-hard or sunny side up.  Soft boiled (preferably with toast "soldiers". Hard boiled (maybe in salads). Poached. Devilled. Scotch. Coddled. Omelets. Scrambled.  In batter. Egg Noodles. Frittatas. Benedict.  Hollandaise sauce. Egg Nog.  Egg whites in meringues. In cakes. 

And the list goes on!   I am certain that I have omitted so many other ways by which eggs enrich and expand our foodstuffs.  If you comment please tell us what they are.

The photos below do not illustrate all of the egg dishes I have mentioned above. And for some there are duplicates.

Yours truly, on a Covid 19 restricted, and boring Day!






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"