A Nice Cuppa

 Mr Z  (a.k.a. Zion) had a long overdue bath and trimming this afternoon at

https://sarasota.threedog.com/products/shop/


His bathing  and grooming at the grooming section of  Three Dog Bakery was long overdue mostly because I could not get an earlier appointment.


Here he is  all well-bathed,  with his paw hairs well trimmed. a two hour project.

With his modest look


I killed time by visiting my friends Jack, Donna and Ashley for a nice "cuppa".  I rarely drink tea so this was a treat, with a top notch blend.


Donna had some of her best china out

 Good tea tastes best in good china


I brought good English Biscuits

 From the Publix International Foods aisle



Truth to tell I had never heard of the Hill Co. Biscuits.  They were very good.

Here's a bit of history about the company, which explains why I'd never heard of it.


https://www.hillbiscuits.com/history


Incidentally   I've never heard English people say "let's have a spot of tea".  I've only heard Americans say that when they pretend tp be English.   It's a bit like the "pak the cah in Hahvad yahd" nonsense -  it's just never said in the Cambridge/Boston area.    SO THERE!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"