EXCELSIOR ! (Onwards) and Upwards.


 


I had a Cortisone injection last Tuesday (13th July 2021) to alleviate the pain caused by sacroiliitis.

It's not a magical or instant remedy, but today I have been able to take some short pee and poop walks with my dear Zion, sans the excruciating pain.

THIS IS GOOD!  

My pain will diminish one day at a time.  EXCELSIOR!


I am grateful for my excellent medical insurance.

I am grateful for the tender care shown me by friends and neighbours.

I am exceedingly grateful for Zion.


I try not to whine when I set my pain on a world scale.  I am not one of the millions of human beings (made in G-d's likeness and image) who languish in political prisons or refugee camps; sans hope.

EXCELSIOR!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"