IF IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR SHAQ IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME

 



Shaquille O'Neal at the Orthopedic practice which I use  (Sfrozo, Dillingham and Stewart) in Sarasota).


No he was not there this morning (this is an older photo'), but I was.

But if Shaq had been there I was glad to be there.

My Doctor is the second from the right -  Dr, Stewart.

I was at the practice for a treatment for the Scoliosis  which has  plagued me for two weeks, and made walking an extremely painful experience..


Dr. Stewart administered a cortizone injection.  It will not cure the Scoliosis but it is already delivering pain relief.

Twelve hours later the relief is wonderful. It's not yet complete, but it will be soon .  Z and I will be able to take our long walks. 

HATS OFF to the wonderful Sfrozo, Dillingham and Stewart practice.  To be there is almost as good as being with old friends. From the front desk through to  the physician/surgeon's treatment; courtesy, efficiency and and skill are the watchwords. 

I was in and out of the office inside of fifty minutes. Ole

And here I am as you have never seen me. Our bones are so puny even as they support our large frames.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"