FATED (Not Feted or Fetid)

 At the risk of boring you  (!)  This is not an old photo'. It was taken today 3rd Sep 2021.




Yet more MOHS surgery.  This one was on my right jaw line, where I had to shave a part of my beard in order to give the surgeon free access. She was pleased that I did this.  I have to keep the bandage/plaster in place for 24 hours.   Fat chance.  Plasters/Bandages don't do well on hairy faces!

More MOHS in a week on Sep 10th.  'Twill be on my left ear.  Dr. Bogart and I are becoming fast friends.


Fated (not Feted or Fetid)

Just as soon as I have become pain free from the Sacroiliitis (thanks to a Cortisone injection), I pulled a muscle in my lower back,  on the left hand side.

All I did was to pull on a pair of long pants/trousers (I am old fashioned enough, and respectful enough not to go to a medical appointment in shorts and a tee shirt.

Crunch it went.  "Ouch" I have been exclaiming.  'Tis a minor malady on the world scale of  pain.

Lidocaine cream is helping.  

C'est la vie!





 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"