Lafayette LA to Sarasota FL (and a dust mop)

 



Dec 4th 2017  The day when my beloved Zion was picked up as stray in Lafayette, LA.  

I will never know why he was a stray -  a bit underweight, with a slight body wound.  Who would ever abandon such a treasure?

Given my lachrymose tendencies I sometimes get weepy as I think of my darling boy as he wandered the streets of  Lafayette. Was he afraid? Why had he been abandoned?

I rejoice that he was moved from the Lafayette Shelter to the Humane Society of Sarasota; and once his heart worm condition had been successfully treated, he came to be my best pal in January 2018. Who should be so lucky?

Many dogs get squeamish at the sounds of Vacuum cleaners. It's believed that the cleaners emit sounds which humans cannot hear.

Zion isn't bothered by the vacc but he runs and hides when I use a dry mop.





God forbid that his Lafayette owner "disciplined" him with a dry mop.



Mops aside, Mr. Z is loved and cherished in his Sarasota "Furever" home.

I am so lucky to have him.  He knows that I am so lucky to have him.

WIN/WIN  !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"