GOODNESS ME. I NEED HELP. SOON!

 



My Health Insurance plan dictates that I can no longer use the Orthopedic Surgeon who treated my Sacroiliitis last year  (Boo Hoo).

The Sacroiliitis has flared up again.  I have been referred to another Surgeon, I went to his office today, bearing with me a disk of the x rays which the 2021 surgeon used.

"To his Office?"  The receptionist had no idea of who was the Dr. Miller who was to be my new Orthopedist. 

I was sure that I was in the right Office.  She was sure that no Dr. Miller practised medicine in that Office,

Then she, brighter than I   asked "Do you mean Dr. Harper?" ( "er" apart).  Of course  I meant Harper, not Miller.

DUH  I had confused a Miller with a Harpist ( Harper).

TEE HEE OF COURSE.

And thanks for an astute receptionist!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"