The Delicious Sounds Which Made my Day!

 




17th January 2022


I placed a mail order by 'phone  (partly because the company's web site was tricky to navigate).

My 'phone call had an unexpected bonus.  Even as the clerk and I worked to place the order I was delighted with some background music.

My order completed I asked the clerk "are you working from home?"

She was.  I thanked her for the lovely gurgling sounds of a baby who was "chattering" for the duration of the transactionSuch a bonus!

I smiled because of the baby serenade; the clerk smiled on account of my comments.  

Win/Win eh?


https://youtu.be/3H4qOHdrqvs

A sample baby serenade.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"