A story about Cheesecloth Has it Come to This? Or Do I Worry too much?

 


What are we to think?

Is it that the Cheesecloth is Gourmet?   

If so,  can one also purchase "Comfort Food Cheesecloth" ,  or "Fast Food Cheesecloth"?

Maybe I misunderstood.  Perhaps I am only allowed to use this cloth for Gourmet cheese.

Which leads me to another question.  "Is there an International Society of Gourmands which supervises the appellation Gourmet"? 

Or are Jane and John Doe who run a Café in Dullsville permitted to designate their BLT's  as GOURMET.

Oh Dear.

It starts with GOURMET CHEESE CLOTH.  

It's a slippery slope. 

If we let this pass it won't be long before GOURMET BATHROOM TISSUE will be on the market.

Should I stop stop worrying about this?  

Maybe I am confused.  

It could be that Marjorie Taylor Green has been talking about Gormless Cheesecloth.


HELP!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"