Binge Day: Munching and Music/ Asparagus and Cleo Laine

MUNCHING


It's that time of year in south west Florida.    It's ASPARAGUS TIME.  Oh heaven!

Detwiller's Farm Market in Sarasota has White Asparagus in stock.  So sweet,  so tender.  So good that I am eating it raw.





MUSIC

I am a dedicated fan of Cleo Laine.  She (still alive at aged 97) has in my opinion the finest, purist, and most versatile singing voice in the western world. She nails it from Sondheim to Scat.



I had a wonderful CD of Cleo singing the romantic classics with only a piano accompanist.  I lost or gave away it somewhere along the way.

In need of a Cleo fix I ventured into the new world (for me)  of E-Bay.

Cleo Laine - Unforgettable - The Best Of / Greatest Hits 2CD NEW/SEALED

Cleo Laine - Unforgettable - The Best Of / Greatest Hits 2CD NEW/SEALED

Total: GBP 13.89

Order number: 17-08250-95680

Item ID: 154588326176

Money Back Guarantee

It's on the way from the U.K   
Estimated delivery:
Sat, Feb 19 - Mon, Mar 14
Estimated delivery:
Sat, Feb 19 - Mon, Mar 14
 
Your order will ship to:
J Michael
3901 Glen Oaks Dr E , V 67
Sarasota, FL 34232-1256
United States
 
Your order will ship to:
J Michael
3901 Glen Oaks Dr E , V 67
Sarasota, FL 34232-1256
United States

I'll try to be patient whilst I await  delivery of the C.D. If  my patience gets exhausted I'll play my C.D. of the great Edith Piaf at top volume as I march around my house.

I will have no regrets!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"