21st May 2020 - at the Bayfront, and in the Kitchen.

I see this Yacht in the mooring friend every morning.  I like the colour of the hull.

Another shot with some kind of boat in the foreground. My photo' was a bit out of focus, so I redeemed it by using a ZEKE filter.

Another pic of the handsome-hulled Yacht.

Old Sol joined in the act as he rose behind the high rises on the east side of Bayfront Drive.

Old Sol's magic 2


Old Sol's magic 3

Back at home I made a Blackberry and Apple Cobbler, some for me and some to share.

And for lunch fish cakes, which somewhat fell apart in the skillet, but tasted GREAT.

1/2 lb white potatoes.

6/10th lb of flounder.

Fish and potato cooked, then mashed together.

One egg added for binding.

A few shakes of chipotle red pepper added for seasoning.

Note to self.  Next time add two eggs, or Elmer's glue, for better binding. 

😷



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"