Imagination and Skill

 My Bristol U.K. niece Leah is a dab hand at cake making. She is often asked to make a "specialty cake" for her pals; and she also makes them for her daughters.

Such Imagination......................Such Skill


To resemble a Christmas  Pudding



For a friend who evidently likes a "cuppa tea" and some biscuits.


---------------------------------------------

By happenstance my niece-in-law Chrissy  is also a cake maker.

A birthday cake to resemble a Wrestling Ring.


A "Drip Cake" with Biscoff cookies.

I have such admiration of the imagination and skill of my niece and my niece in law.

(I can "just about" make  Banana Bread, using a mix from the store!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"