Meet, greet, (and a treat)

 Meet and Greet


My friends John and Gordon have a new family member.  She is "Ginny", a gorgeous Golden Retriever puppy.

I took Zion to a meet and greet with Ginny today.  The dogs  did so well

Almost the first thing that Ginny did was to roll over on to her back; indicating that she  was perfectly comfortable with Z,  and why not?  

(Regret no photo' of Ginny on her back.)

J and G are doing a sterling job in their early days training of Ginny. She is learning good behaviours.

She  and I had an early love-fest, about which my good Z. was cool.

 Oh how gorgeous!

My head, Ginny and Zion




The big boy and the little girl; doing so well together.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A treat

There was an ice cream van in the parking lot at Arlington Park last Sunday.  An ice cream van with a twist.  The owners were selling Canine frozen treats.

I could not resist.  Partly for Zion's sake; and partly 'cause I wanted to support the business owners as they try to scratch out a living in these tough days.

Here is Zion's treat.  Looks good eh?



I brought it home, and put it into Z's food bowl.  He scoffed the faux cream etc. as quick as a flash.

Underneath the good stuff was what resembled a popsicle/iced lolly.

Z licked this to death.  It took him about twenty minutes.

Not a bad cooling treat on a warm day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"