On an Otherwise Uneventful Day (Part the Second).

 



I came crashing into the 21st Century (C.E.) the other day when I heard an NPR radio programme about Kombucha. I bought some yesterday.

The reported and un-tested health benefits report that this, that, or the other may happen.

I am told that if I swig this my body will emerge like that of a High School; my mind like Einstein's; my wisdom like that of Socrates.

 I exaggerate!

OOPS   m...........a........y is a very  e...l..a..s...t..i...c  word.


My friend  Ashley tells me that Kombucha has a foul taste, and that I should probably drink it at the rate of  one shot-glass full a day.

On the other hand I am a bit partial to fermented foods; so I will try a fermented beverage  (not beer you silly-billy),

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"