Saturday is Kitchen Day

Kedgeree with Finnan Haddie.


I've only once eaten Kedgeree, and that was in 1965,  so I thought that the time had  come to try it again.  

I don't like to rush into things.

(Finnan Haddie is Smoked Haddock  - available in SRQ at Capt. Brian's Sea Food restaurant (at the back side of the Airport on R 41); at their fresh fish counter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Fakes" (pronounced "fah-KEES"), a Grecian Lentil soup.


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Recipes available from me  retiredpove(at)comcast.net



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"