I Will be Preaching at Sarasota's TEMPLE EMMANUEL on FRIDAY 30th JULY 2021

 


Though still officially a Christian I am very much attracted to Judaism.  I have been hanging out at this Temple for a few years.  I have the greatest respect for their Rabbis; Brenner Glickman (l) and Michael Shefrin (r); and for the work of the congregation.



I am honoured to have been asked to preach at Temple Emmanuel on Shabbat:  Friday 30th July

The service begins at 7:15 p.m.  (U.S. Eastern Summer Time).  My sermon should begin some twenty minutes into the service

If you wish to follow the service, please plug in via this link,  on Friday 30th at 7:15 p.m.  or just before.  The service is live streamed. My sermon will come after approx. twenty minutes of readings and prayers.






WOW   What a privilege and honour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"