It's come to this

Sacroiliitis (say-kroe-il-e-I-tis) is an inflammation of one or both of your sacroiliac joints — situated where your lower spine and pelvis connect. Sacroiliitis can cause pain in your buttocks or lower back, and can extend down one or both legs


Please, if you can, avoid this condition.  I couldn't 


Last week it re-visited me with a vengeance, having been first diagnosed by an Orthopedic Surgeon about a year ago. In my case it is precipitated because my right foot arch has  collapsed.

It's pretty miserable pain.

Walking is tough, so I am relying on friends to take Zion for his longer poop walks.  I can just about manage the shorter pee walks.

Thanks to my friends who take Z on those  longer poop walks.

Yes, I have an orthotic device in my shoes; and yes I had a 'phone conversation with the "weekend on duty" physician in the practice I  use.  She gave me some semi-helpful advice re pain control.

Despite her wisdom It's pretty miserable pain. But I rate this at  about 10 percent  on the scale of the world's pain.

It's not just  the pain; I can deal with that.

But the problem is my dignity!  A Walker/ Zimmer helps

I thought that I was too young to use one of these.  I own it;  inherited from my former next door neighbour who died about six years ago.

NOT SO!  

Thank you Edie Thomas (dec'd) for a gift  which I hoped that I'd never have to use.




Back to the Orthopedist soon, after the holiday long weekend









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"