Oh Lucky Man (I am no longer naked)

 I am a bloke who is in some aspects very old fashioned.

That frame of mind leaves me feeling naked if I am not wearing a wrist watch. Yes I can check the hours and minutes on my 'phone and on  my I-Pad; but for me, that simply does not cut the mustard.

My faithful old Timex watch recently gave up the ghost.  I was bereft of its presence on my wrist.

Friends Donna and Ashley came to my rescue.  

They presented me with this today.



Perfect!

A large and easily read watch face; with clear Arabic numerals. 

 Perfect for me and for my preferences.


I no longer feel nekkid!

Thanks D and A.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"