DELTA AIRLINES - high praise!

 



I suppose that the glory days for international flights were in the 1960's to 1990's, especially  if you had money.

The world was so small; and a local travel agent could make all our bookings; and handle all the nitty gritty, or online bookings (directly to the airline), or via services such as Expedia, made the the task a wee bit more easy,

2020 and the Corona Virus slowed international travel down.  Come 2021 it has become  a bit more easy; leading me to book flights to the U.K. and back in November. 

Trouble was that I could not download from the Delta site, a document which will be entirely necessary when I touch down in Atlanta from London on my trip home.  

I spoke to a most helpful Delta staff member this afternoon.  

Once she figured out the utterly logical  reason for this problem she, with gentle patience, guided me through all the steps which I gladly followed until I could see and print the essential  document.


Good work by this Delta Agent.  She could not have been more patiently helpful!


KUDOS to DELTA whose customer service for me has always been Non- Pariel !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"