My Great Achievement of Friday 15th Oct

 

Making an appointment for a mandatory Covid 19 test when I arrive in England Nov 9th 2021.  I am required  to be tested within three day of my arrival. 

WAS IT A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT?  SORT OF!  

For instance the U.K. Government site listed providers by region. I went to the South West page.  It listed the names of the providers with  only  their 'phone #.   No indication of  towns or cities No link to a Web Site.    BLAH!

A web search did not help. It revealed the names and addresses  testing Companies throughout, with no indication whether or not the 
Company offered U.K. Govt approved protocols.


Then by luck or persistence I found  the above testing company  which offers tests at LHR; in my case at the forecourt of Terminal Three.  YEAH.  it should be simple.

1.Get off the plane.    
 
2.Passport Control.   
 
3. Get luggage and go through customs check point.
   
4. Walk out of the terminal and get my Covid Test
.   
5. Be driven to Bristol by brother Martyn and sister-in-law Wendy.


Piece of Cake?  I sincerely hope so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"