Too much to juggle

 .The famous Mr. Z and I usually take our first walk of the day at 5:00 a.m.  whilst  it is yet dark.

That walk, important as it is, gets to be a bit complicated these days, given my propensity to fall.

At first it is straightforward:  Zion's leash on my left hand; my walking stick on the right.

All is well and good  until Z takes his first poop. Then it gets to be difficult.  

A leash attached to a dog.  A flashlight. A walking stick.  A poop bag.

Think of this:  bending over, and bagging the poop with my right hand,  whilst trying to hold on to the leash, the walking stick and the flashlight in my left hand.




A head lamp to the rescue!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"