January 6th THREE KINGS DAY - Dia de los tres Reyes. THEY PRESENTED TO HIM GIFTS....

   SHE PRESENTED UNTO HIM GIFTS...Sarasota Style



No Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh for me from my bff Ashley.

She remembered my silly dream in which I thought that the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church was handing out Bars of Dove Soap, and when in my dream  I reached out for mine I  fell out of bed, conking my head in the process.   

Ashley gave me

1.  DOVE SOAP which I will place under my pillow in case the P.B.'s offer returns.

2.  BANDAGES  in the event that I fall out of bed again, bruising my head or my ego.

3.  NEW SHEETS AND PILLOW CASES lest the ones on my bed be yet again soaked with blood.

Gifts which are much more practical than Frankincense and Myrrh; though I would not sniff at the Gold!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"