Another Adventure ( Yes, I am open to new experiences)

Jiggs Landing is a lovely park on the Braden River in East Bradenton, FL  I was there for the first time today.



Why was I there?  This will lead you to shock, horror and disbelief!


I was there to enjoy the Blue Grass Music of the band "Stumble Creek"



Jmp and Blue Grass, what a shocker!  

There is a story behind this.  Sarah, the fiddler and singer in Stumble Creek is the grand-daughter of my ZOOM friend Joe Roop of Naperville, IL  

Joe so wanted me to meet Sarah.  

That happened today.

By happenstance just as I arrived at Jigg's Landing this afternoon I heard a voice saying "this must be Zion".  The voice came from Sarah.  In a 'phone conversation with her earlier in the week I'd said; "I hope to be at your gig, with the famous Zion".

Sarah's b/f Mark was at hand.  He took this photo'



Such a lovely afternoon . 

1.  Discovering Jiggs Landing.

2.  Meeting Joe's Granddaughter Sarah.

3.  Enjoying  Blue Grass Music  (and wanting more!)

As I said to Sarah.  "My forte is normally Brahms.  Now it will expand to enjoy Blue Grass"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"