An Utterly Fabulous Walk This Morning, with Zion, and My Neighbour Barbara

My neighbour Barbara and I usually step out with Zion each Sunday morning; usually to Arlington Park or Bayfront Park.

Today  (5/31) we had a special and wonderful treat.

We live within sight of Sarasota's City owned  Bobby Jones Golf courses (two eighteen hole courses -  one British,  and one American; and a nine hole Executive course).

The courses are closed for play, and the City of Sarasota in its wonderful wisdom (a genuine,  not sarcastic comment) has opened the American and British courses as nature walks.

This is great!!

Z, B, and me took advantage of this (bad English I know, but I could not resist Z (American pronunciation); B and Me!

It was wonderful.  We set out at 6:30 a.m., and using the golf cart pathways, we walked nine holes of the American course.   It took us 75 minutes.

Thank you City of Sarasota!





Here are some of the photo's I took.  Lots of birdsong; beautiful "nature"; and the loveliness which we had never before seen,











The surprise of an old pot bellied stove!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"