Sing Us One Of the Songs Of Zion PART TWO

We get into the car just as dawn is breaking.  I will be driving us to Bayfront Park for our 6:30 a.m. walk.    He settles down on the back seats for a snooze.



I sing one of the Songs Of Zion



"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away."

Zion will sometimes restS as we drive.  At other times he will look out of the window.

He is my sunshine!

https://youtu.be/cGa3zFRqDn4



P.S.   Good ole Patrick


We've had much very heavy rain these past few days.  At the times it has eased off a bit Zion and I drive to our local plaza "Sarasota Commons" where we can walk under cover.   Z won't  squat there, but he will lift his leg at one of the areas with shrubs and plants.

Yesterday afternoon my barber Pat had no customers.  I put my head around the door to greet him.

I badly needed a hair cut.  Good ole Pat said  "bring your dog in".  So Zion sat at my feet whilst Pat cut my hair.  

Pat said that he welcomed me in not because of me, but because of Zion!   COOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"