A Dull day.....and then!

 Oct 15th 2021

A ghastly  DULL DAY  until I had an auto-call  from my Dentist, to remind me of an appointment on February 30th 2022. It made me so happy to get this timely reminder.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later in the day things got very exciting.
 
Joe Biden called me.



He begged to send him my famous recipe  for Rutabaga  and Rhubarb  Cobbler.



Rutabagas 



Rhubarb

I told the President that before agreeing to send him the recipe I'd have to consult with my Astrologer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"