An "App" for everything? (Zipper Fail)

 


Not yet dear friends.


A few days ago I had an appointment with my good Dentist at 3:30 p.m.

I set off in what I thought was adequate time;  forgetting that I'd be challenged by the "School Run": -  High School students with their own cars; school buses; and parent drivers.

I arrived with a minute to spare.  Ne'er mind; I had time enough to use the men's toilet.

'Twas then that I discovered that my fly front zipper was down.

This was not the first time.  Indeed I have forgotten to zip up eight or more times in recent weeks.

I need an App. which calls out "zipper, zipper, zipper" as I leave my home. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"