I NEED SMALLER FINGERS.

 There are the lovely  Finger Lakes in New York State.




There are Fingerling Potatoes




There are my Fingers.


uristsee


I clipped my nails yesterday ( Sept 15th).  It wasn't until I was driving home from Bayfront Park this morning that I saw that I had failed to clip a nail on the index finger of my right hand.  I am not cut out to be a manicurist.

But please go on line to see if I can buy a set of smaller fingers. My chubby ones are all but useless when it comes to writing a text message.  I am for ever touching the wrong key.
 
Old school as I am it pains me to send a text message with misspelled words, and no punctuation.   

I have to come to terms with the fact that text messages are supposed to a brief  memo, not a college worthy essay.



On the whole I like Fingerling spuds better than fat fingered text messages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"